Sunday, July 18, 2010

Real Esate Hunting

Hi all! I'm STILL amazed that this blog has folks who have found it and enjoy it. All of your comments and emails put a huge smile on my face! Please, don't be shy. I'm always thrilled to talk to a fellow real estate junkie!

Recently I've had a few folks contact me asking if they can employ my services in assisting with a house hunt.
The short answer is YES YES YES!!!
I would LOVE to help you find your dream home! Nothing would make me happier!

It's important that you understand that I am NOT a licensed Real Estate Agent. I hold no license and my only experience with real estate transactions is the purchase of my teeny tiny condo here in Hoboken, New Jersey.
All I can offer you is my love and passion for these unique, beautiful older homes and a nose to sniff out such properties.

I'd be glad to help you find the listings and if you want I'd be happy to contact brokers for you and do various other time consuming leg work that goes along with finding your dream home.
When it comes to the actual purchase though, that has to be done through either the home owner, or a broker.

Drop me a line and let me know how I can help!

No comments: