Saturday, July 24, 2010

(looking around) Okay seriously people! Where the hell is my platonic sugar daddy?! For this raving beauty I'd suck it up and move to Ohio. This gal is truly a once in a lifetime find. This is the sort of property that I think I'd have to have a tiara on my nightstand for because I'd feel like such a princess living in!
With almost 9000 sq feet I could lose the boys in here!
A house with not one but TWO sub-zero fridges and a Wolfe stove would make me so delirious...


Oakwood

2,100,000. 
Bedrooms: 6
Full Bath(s): 4
Half Bath(s): 1

Heated Sq. Ft.: 8800
Unheated Sq. Ft.: 1200
Stories: 2

Acres: 1.600

Listing #: 5727
"Oakwood", Cincinnati's most significant estate residence, constructed from 1859-1864,listed on the National Historic Register is a superb example of Norman Romanesque style."Oakwood" offers "olde world" design well suited for today's lifestyle, and offers privacy and convenience.

Contact Information

Showings by appointment only.
Mobile: 513-708-7222

No comments: