Thursday, December 18, 2014

118 Vine St, Harrisburg, PA 17104

I don't suppose there is any way I can convince my husband that Harrisburg to NYC is a reasonable commute...(Amtrak has a train that leaves at 5am and arrives in Penn Station at 8:30am! That's completely doable!)
I adore this church. It's in my top 5 of all the churches I've put up that I lust to convert.
I think this would make the most AMAZING home.
The nice thing about churches as a conversion project is that most of them already have a kitchen and bathrooms!
Someone just give this to me or at least set up a trip to Harrisburg so I can see it...

118 Vine St, Harrisburg, PA 17104
For Sale
$100,000
Zestimate®: $206,366

Studio -- baths 5,112 sqft

This beautiful church with high ceilings and gorgeous stained glass windows was built in 1898 and is a true piece of history. The property can be renovated and restored to its original form as a religious facility or transformed into a studio, library, school, 2 unit or single family home. Currently zoned RLA / Residential. Being sold as-is with contents included. A joy to see!



























in Penn Station at 8:30am! That's completely doable!)

No comments: