Monday, January 4, 2016

101 Main St, Dalton, MA 01226

It’s 2:24am and if I couldn’t sleep before I’m NEVER going to sleep now! My beloved Chilton House (or as I’ve named her “Lion Manor” )is back on the market. I’m seriously close to tears. I have such a long standing lust for this house it’s insane bordering on unhealthy. My husband and I have been talking about how we need more room. This house would certainly give us that and then some!  I want this house to be mine in the absolute and complete worst way…
As I recall the house was purchased back in 2010 for right around $450,000. I’m kind of surprised that they would use old pictures of the home. Those photos are over 5 years old and don’t showcase the house well. 
No matter. My obsession begins again.


101 Main St, Dalton, MA 01226

FOR SALE
$595,000
Zestimate®: $749,417


14 beds 11 baths 11,300 sqft







































































































No comments: