Friday, January 15, 2010

Blog & Lust thoughts

As I'm hunting down these beautiful homes and structures and adding them to my blog and quite often digging around on the internet for more photos I wonder how I can translate my lust for these homes and this blog into something more "real".
I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I realized that what I really want to do is visit these homes myself and photograph them with my camera, through my eyes. Give each home the time and love she needs to bring out her best side no matter what shape she's in.
I would love to be able to eventually have a site that showcases these beautiful homes as a collaboration between the owners, the agents and myself.
To perhaps have agents contact me when they have a listing like the ones I have up here, allow me to come and visit, to walk around the grounds, to spend time inside the homes to photograph and feel the houses. (that sounds creepy and weird but I think you guys know what I mean)
Anyone know what I'm trying to say here? Any thoughts on how I can take this blog to the next level and perhaps make it a website rather than a blog?

No comments: