Saturday, December 8, 2007

Briarcliff Manor

For MONTHS now I've been trying to get Mike to see the beauty and virtues of upstate NY. The other day he said "Maybe Westchester or White Plains" If he wasn't serious, shame on him because that mere suggestion is like a red flag to a bull for me.
I went hunting...
I went to school and kept my horse in Pleasantville, NY so I know the area. Pleasantville has a train station and it's an hour from NYC. It's a beautiful town with one just as gorgeous next to it called Briarcliff Manor.
I LOVED Briarcliff when I was up there. Huge old homes and a feeling of pride and community.
Found this baby girl. She's 2,155 sq feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Her asking price is $349,222.
Yes, her floors need to be redone, she needs a new paint job inside and out but I LOVE HER. Again, I see her for what she can be!
That window seat would be fantastic with a velvet leopard cover and some beautiful curtains and I can see a pit style sofa in the living room...I love this place...wonder if I can get Mr. Jersey Shore or die to go and see it...





No comments: