This makes me sad. If you've been following my blog, you know how I feel about this property and know my dreams and aspirations for it.
Here are the two previous posts on it.
I'm still dreaming about it and what it could be. I still think Lion Manor could be super successful and work. No one else wants to try though and so it's just a fantasy...
Dalton, MA 01226
14 Bed, 11 Bath | 11,300 Sq Ft on 5.4 Acres |
*Single Family Property
* Status: Active
* Area: Berkshire - Central
* Year Built: 1915
* 14 total bedroom(s)
* 11 total bath(s)
* 7 total full bath(s)
* 4 total half bath(s)
* 23 total rooms
* Approximately 11300 sq. ft.
* 1 car garage
* Exterior construction: Masonry, Brick
* Energy Info: Natural Gas Fuel
* Approximately 5.4 acre(s)
* Lot size is between 5 and 10 acres
* Zoning: Residential
* Utilities present: Public Water, Public Sewer, Electric Type: 100 Amp, Natural Gas Heated Water
* Elementary School: Craneville
* Middle School: Nessacus Regional
* High School: Wahconah Regional
Refreshed at 1:07 AM PT (6 minutes ago)
Added on Dec 27, 2009 (2 hours ago)
An art deco apartment by Allison Lind
10 hours ago