When I first saw this house I heard Barbra Streisand in my ear "Hello gorgeous!"
YOWZA. She's a looker...I think she needs work but she's still beautiful!
Maine remains on my short list of places I'd like to live...
4 Beds 2.5 Baths 4,968 Sq Ft 0.69 Acres
JACOB SMITH HOUSE(1859)-STEP BACK IN TIME TO THIS QUALITY HOME: CUSTOM MOLDING, MAHOGANY CABINETS IN BUTLER'S PANTRY & SLATE SINK IN KIT. VIEW THE CITY FROM 3RD FLR CUPOLA. WOOD FLRS, FORMAL GARDENS, CARRIAGE HOUSE, POCKET DRS, BUILT-IN'S & MUCH MORE!!
Beds 4 beds Baths 2.5 baths
House Size 4968 sq ft Lot Size 0.69 Acres
Price $350,000 Price/sqft $70
Single Family Home
Year Built 1859
Neighborhood Style Colonial, Greek Revival, Victorian
* Status: ACTIVE
* County: Penobscot County
* Approximately 0.69 acre(s)
* 2 total full bath(s)
* 2 total half bath(s)
* Family room
* Master Bedroom is 2nd Level, 12X17
* Living room is 1st Level, 15X21
* Dining room is 1st Level, 13X15
* Family room is 1st Level, 15X15
* Kitchen is 1st Level, 13X13
* Basement is Full
* Laundry room is on 1st Floor
* Parking features: Barn Garage, Off Street Parking
* Inclusions: Range-Gas, Refrigerator
* Corner lot
* Lot size is between 1/2 and 1 acre
* Utilities present: Public Sewer, Public Water
* Dining room
* Laundry room
* Master Bedroom
Heating Features Oil
Interior Features BEDROOM 2: 2nd Level, 15X15, BEDROOM 3: 1st Level, 10X12, BEDROOM 4: 15 X 15, Wood Floor(s), Finished Area Above Grade is 4968 sqft.
Exterior Features Paved Driveway, Public Road
Last refreshed 2 minutes ago MLS ID 983086
Days on site 99 days
Direct access URL http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/84-Thomas-Hill-Road_Bangor_ME_04401_M49755-58168
A fun and completely renovated home in London
16 hours ago