I guess I must be longing either for solitude or summer or a little bit of both.
Here is another cabin I could be very happy spending my summers in
2 Bed | 900 Sq Ft on 16 Acres |
| Refreshed 9 minutes ago
Amazing vintage log cabin on Schoodic Lake. Unique condo-type association gives you access to 16+ acres of pristine shorefront, 1/2 dock, small boat and motor, and a trip back to yesteryear in this vintage village. Must see property off the beaten path.
* County: Piscataquis County
* Year Built: 1930
* 2 total bedroom(s)
* Approximately 900 sq. ft.
Type: Condo Unit
* Style: Camp
* Parking features: Off Street Parking, 1-10 Spaces
* Heating features: Wood, Stove
* Inclusions: Wood Stove
* Exterior construction: Log
* Roofing: Rolled
* Waterfront property
* Waterfront features: Lake, WATER BODY NAME: Schoodic
* Lot features: Rural Location
* Approximately 16 acre(s)
* Lot size is between 10 and 20 acres
* Topography: Wooded
* Utilities present: Bottled Gas
* Parcel Access: Dock
Wood Floor(s), Finished Area Above Grade is 900 sqft.
Gravel Driveway, Seasonal Road, Skylight, WATER BODY TYPE: Lake
Refreshed at 6:47 PM PT (9 minutes ago)
Added on Aug 27, 2009 (185 days ago)
An art deco apartment by Allison Lind
6 hours ago