I'll be honest. I have NO idea what is going on with this place but a few things are evident.
1. The owner REALLY REALLY likes the color mauve. (I do not. At all.)
2. Someone, somewhere had a fire sale on outdoor light fixtures and ugly chandeliers.
3. What appears to be a storefront is fantastic space and I DO love the chandelier in there.
There is no reason on this earth why I should have given this property a second glace but I came back to it THREE TIMES and that's my hallmark of a place that's special.
Make of it what you will. I'm confused but drawn to it.
$2,400/month|Change My Scenario|Get Mortgage Rates
4 Bed, 5 Bath | 0.09 Acres (3,920 Sq Ft Lot) |
| Refreshed 6 minutes ago
Property Information for 1100 Cathedral St
Single Family Property
* Status: Active
* County: BALTIMORE CITY
* Subdivision: BALTIMORE
* Year Built: 1900
* 4 total bedroom(s)
* 5 total bath(s)
* 4 total full bath(s)
* 1 total half bath(s)
* Three story
Type: Fee simple
* Bathroom(s) on main floor
* Bedroom(s) on main floor
* 2 fireplaces
* Swimming pool(s)
* 4 or more car garage
* Attached parking
* Parking features: Driveway/Off Street
* Heating features: Natural Gas Fuel, Radiator
* Central air conditioning
* Cooling features: Ceiling Fan(s), Electric, Natural Gas
* Exterior construction: Brick
* Lot is 3920 sq. ft.
* Approximately 0.08 acre(s)
* Lot size is less than 1/2 acre
Ceiling fan(s), Galley kitchen, Full basement, Bedroom(s) on upper level(s), Bathroom(s) on upper level(s)
Public sewer service, Public water supply
Refreshed at 3:48 AM PT (6 minutes ago)
Added on May 14, 2010 (118 days ago)
To access this page directly, use
A white beach house
4 hours ago