Thursday, May 8, 2014

575 Humboldt Parkway, Buffalo, NY 14208








I'm speechless. This is AMAZING. I would rearrange my entire life if someone told me I could own this...I wonder how bad a shape she is in. I'm already dreaming of converting her to a live/work space...

575 Humboldt Parkway, Buffalo, NY 14208
$375,000
23,130 SF


Description
FOR SALE
Church Suitable for Conversion


575 Humboldt Parkway
(Southwest Corner Northland Ave)
Buffalo NY

Former Home of the Beautiful St Francis De Sales Congregation located in the Historic Hamlin Park District

Lot Sizes: 296 x 161 & 131 x 65 (1.4 acres total)

Building Size: 23,130 sq. ft. (with 9ft ceilings in usable basement)

Features:
Immediately accessible to Rte 33 and minutes from Downtown Buffalo
Solid foundation
Ideal for development or conversion with additional land for expansion, development or parking.
Superb stained glass windows
Solid urban Neighborhood
20 ft ceilings

575 Humboldt Parkway
(Southwest Corner Northland Ave)
Buffalo NY

No comments: