Thursday, May 22, 2014

625 Adams Street, Toledo, OH 43604



















I LOVE this building!! I've had this property's tab open for over an hour now and each time I see it, I grin.
Any property that makes me smile is a good one!
The top two floors would make an AMAZING AMAZING loft apartment.

625 Adams Street, Toledo, OH 43604
$348,300
11,610 SF

 Office Property For Sale

Price:
    $348,300
Building Size:
    11,610 SF
Price/SF:
    $30
Property Type:
    Office
Property Sub-type:
    Office Building

Additional Sub-types:
    Street Retail
Property Use Type:
    Vacant/Owner-User
Year Built:
    1886
Listing ID
    17965709
Last Updated
    3 days ago


Description

Historic brick building. Open floor plan with exposed brick throughout. Landlord to build out to standard specifications. New Roof and windows.

Located on the edge of the Central Business District between finance, law and government districts. Retail exposure to both Adams Street and Erie Street.

No comments: