Tuesday, August 11, 2015

266 Boys Camp Rd, Lunenburg, VT 05906


I grew up in NYC but my family had a weekend home in the rural Berkshire mountains in MA.
We spent every weekend up there year round and the entire summer. I loved the duality of being a city girl who knew how to milk a cow and had picked apples from trees on her own property.
Only recently hubs and the kiddos have become interested in spending time up there with friends and my mom is talking about selling the house.
I would love to find a cabin for my family to use as a second home, one that I can totally pimp out
so that my city primadonna pals are as comfortable in the woods as they are in the city.
This place is awful cute and has a TON of potential for pimping…

266 Boys Camp Rd, Lunenburg, VT 05906
FOR SALE
$139,900
3 beds 1 bath 900 sqft
A true waterfront Cabin from your personal escape at Neal's Pond with .34 acre lot. This camp has a first floor bedroom and two sleeping quarters in the second floor. The open floor plan makes the camp feel larger. Comes furnished only personal items will be removed.




































No comments: