Sunday, April 24, 2016

600 W Sycamore St Kokomo, IN 46901

Okay Indiana, as a little girl my friend’s father brought her home a “Indiana” tee and I realized my name was in it I’ve liked your state. Now that I’m looking at your real estate I’m deeply in love with you…

600 W Sycamore St Kokomo, IN 46901
FOR SALE
$474,900
Zestimate®: $171,830

4 beds 5 baths 4,442 sqft


Elegance restored describes this gorgeous brick home that has been lavishly restored and a landmark in Kokomo. Built in 1928, home features 4 BDRMS, 4 1/2 baths, partial finished BSMT & an abundance of space for entertaining family & friends with over 4400 SF. Home has had numerous renovations, including a copper theme throughout the home. U Just some of the updates include: paint, rewiring, chandeliers with gold painted medallions, Zinn gourmet kitchen w/custom copper sink & granite counte tops, some windows, year round sunroom, baths (including custom master shower), French doors, new driveway, stamped sidewalk. Home has been restored to bring back the beauty of Yesteryear.



































No comments: