Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Words

"Reach out and open the door that no one thought could be opened. Life is behind it! We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here. If you risk nothing than you risk everything"

I adore this above quote. I found this amazing place: http://www.whatisblik.com/prose/ who will create your quote designed for a specific space based on your dimensions.

I also REALLY love these two as a reminder to both us and to the kids to always try to be kind:(If my children learn one thing from me in life I want that lesson to be "be kind and show mercy". )

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. ~William Penn

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again. ~Og Mandino

No comments: