Monday, July 7, 2014

212 Main St, Menasha, WI 54952

This is one of those really frustrating properties that I cannot find any other photos or information on. I still think she's beautiful so I'm putting her up...

212 Main St, Menasha, WI 54952
$329,000
7,280 SF


Description

Own a piece of history and join the Menasha Upper Main Street Historic District. The property is a blank canvas waiting for creative renovation. Built in 1889 this 2 story building with partial attic and full basement has plenty of character. Surrounded by artistic neighbors and restaurants, downtown Menasha offers more than just riverfront. Office, retail, condominiums - it's up to you,

Minutes from highways 41, 441 and 10.

2 comments:

Eric F said...

Diana, do you have an email I can contact you at? I would like to hear your thoughts on this property. I also have a little bit more info I can share.

Eric F said...

Diana, do you have an email I can contact you at? I would like to hear your thoughts on this property. I also have a little bit more info I can share.