Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dream Bedroom...

This...this bed...this beautiful bed. It's from a company called "The French Bedroom Company" and it comes in King! Oh Frabjous Day! Callooh Callay! (It's from The Jabberwocky, look it up) Of course it's expensive...roughly $3,681 but...but...but...I love it!

Picture that bed with two of these nightstands...DIVINE...
Oh, wait..you don't have to imagine. Here it is! Remember her from a previous post? Same bed, different company and The French Bedroom Company makes her in King size...



Okay, if that one is a bit too expensive I'd be just as happy with this one: (and really, how often is a girl willing to settle for second best?) This one is only $1,515.


Still too much? FINE...Then I suppose I can live with just the headboard...It's $767.

Picture that headboard with two of these nightstands. Ohhhh...I wonder if we could paint these guys pink...headboard too...






If I could hang my clothing in this cabinet I'd be happy to get dressed every single day. I think this item could make even my Kiss shirt seem classy. A mere $1,641. Can you really put a price tag on happiness?

I LOVE this mirror for the little foyer area by the front door...$1,845 but come on! How fantastic is it?!


I'd love to replace the downstairs bathroom mirror with one of these...

No comments: