Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More Dreaming

More items or elements or images that I like

These two would be lovely stenciled in gold paint in the dining room...



I love this. For all the cookies I bake I've yet to find a decent way to offer them to guests.
Housewarming party anyone?

I LOVE these cushions. Too bad they are so super expensive

Oh look! Another brown velvet couch! How did THAT get there?
I'm so loving this hunt scene on the wall...
This is just wonderful. I would love something like this for my living room
If I ever have flower boxes they should always be this beautiful
If I had a bar like this in my home, I'd start drinking...
This lamp is wonderful. It's one of those things that makes me happy when I see it
These are the ghost chairs I lust for in action. Aren't they wonderful?
LOVE the combo of the toile fabric and the zebra together...
I LOVE this lamp. These would be awful cute either on an end table in a living room or in a bedroom...
Bumblebees...make me think of spring. How can you not love them?
In theory I love the blue on this wall. I think, however, I'd grow weary of it quickly...
I want these boxes to help me get organized. bright fun colors!
This is just so beautiful.
I LOVE this as an idea for an invitation to an event.
This is great. Take the door off the bathroom closet and store everything in clearly marked containers like these
I LOVE this dresser...
This is the idea I want to yoink for the entryway
As I am currently drinking a steaming mug of green tea this photo makes me smile.
My Smeg fridge in a great sassy color...I'm afraid if I had this color fridge I'd HAVE to do the kitchen in that purple I'd put up a photo of below...
Another mug of steaming happiness. This is the only excuse for winter folks
This wonderful moon man has been a part of my life since I can remember. He is part of a set of wonderful wooden characters that are on the Central Park Carousel Barrel, or the center of the Carousel. I think he's wonderful and would love to blow this shot up and have it in the house somewhere



Another red bedroom and I've gotta tell ya, I'm LOVING the whole room done in red with that chandelier.
LOVE the wallpaper in the cabinet
Oh if only I could be this brave with colors...
I love this idea. Random family photos in a bowl on the table rather than in an album somewhere. Far more inviting I think.
Another shot of my sofa...
Love this idea for shoes
I have lusted for this light for about a year now. It reminds me of a birthday cake and I love it!
Yeah you've seen these before but I just found them at a much cheaper price more than half off the first price I found so I'm putting them up again...
I love the quote on this shirt. It says "Reach out and open the door that no one thought could be opened. Life is behind it! We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here. If you risk nothing than you risk everything"

No comments: