Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Decor

I'm really clear about the kids room and what I want to do in there
We will have a bed under each eve and the walls are going to be a navy blue color. I really don't like the commercial duvet covers that are out there so I wanna have something custom made both for the master bedroom and for the kids.
I'd like to have a duvet cover for each kiddo made of this fabric:

Maybe some cool turquoise curtains?


Neat area rug in turquoise...




I'm trying to decide about the duvet and color scheme for the master bedroom. The red walls make me want to do a red and pink and white theme so what about these?
Bear in mind that up until 6 months ago we slept on yellow flannel sheets with sheep on them:(This is the print just with a blue background)
Just bear that in mind when you take a look...
This fabric:

reminds me a great deal of this fabric:

which I adore.
Since I love the Red, Pink, White combo here is a pink I think I like in theory but might grow seriously weary of quickly...



I love these sweet little birds!

LOVE these baroque feeling fabrics





This is just silly and fun and would make me smile every time I went to bed


This is just insane with rich beautiful vibrant colors. It feels sexy and luxurious and it's also a little unexpected and offbeat which I really like...

No comments: