Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My taste and Decor...

I was going through my last post and part of me is horrified for how "normal" my tastes have become.
I've never ever been mainstream or "traditional". My kids already know the words to Kiss songs and they boogie out to the Clash.
I'd like to do their room in a fun theme and ran across this:


I actually clapped my hands when I saw it...
I went hunting and found these:











In the ones with banners we would have the boys names painted in rather than what is currently in there...
I've decided that I'm going to do something like this for the kids beds:








What do you think of these fabrics?

1 comment:

PunXinK Ministry said...

It is beautiful and I was astonished with how it stimulated my own imagination.
Dreaming is one thing as doing is another. DO DREAM.