Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Glutton for punishment

Mike and I had a little tiff this morning over this whole house hunting and where to go thing. I told him I was done looking. Over, finished and that was final. (insert juvenile door slam here and envision me throwing myself on my bed very dramatically) Well, apparently I'm a lousy liar because here I am again...Mike I love you heart and soul but you know we do NOT see eye to eye on house styles. My theory is that since I'm home all day and I'm in charge of household (and you are in charge of funding said household) that I should choose the house. Right? (STOP LAUGHING AT ME)
Mike said Caramel NY was as high as he would go. (or actually what he said was "those guys at work said nothing above Caramel.) Fine. I dig Caramel. It's yummy.
I looked. I KNOW he's gonna hate it because 1) it's at the very tippy top of our affordable point 2) the taxes are high-ish 3) it only has 2 bedrooms 4) he can't see his neighbors.
HOWEVER...I think it's great and here it is...














No comments: