Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My tiny apartment

I realized I've told you how small my apartment is but I've never showed you. Telling you it's 700 sq feet might not mean anything. Bear in mind we are a family of 4 people plus a dog living here...

If you come in the front door and turn right, this is what you see.

If you turn left you see the master bedroom. This is it. Our bed takes up the whole room.
Our closet and laundry.
Standing with the front door to my back you see the bathroom and all the toilets and potties...

Here is the kitchen with our two computers
The sink, micro and dishwasher. That counter is the only counter space in the entire apartment.

The stove and oven that sucks worse than my vacuum...
We brought in this table so I could have a place to put the toaster oven and my mixer and the food processor.
Due to the lack of storage space in the apartment we've had to get creative. Behold my sexy pantry. That navy box you see is my portable filing cabinet with all the important papers for our family.
These are our dressers. It's still not enough storage for our clothing. The only place they would fit is the living room...


The boys table where they eat dinner, draw and play. Our disgusting IKEA couch and the corner of my favorite chair

The other half of the couch
Looking at the pathetic kitchen from the livingroom

The boys room. It's so small we have a hard time with the crib and the toddler bed in there. The room is 80" wide

The boys closet and toy storageMy living room and Humphrey our Basset Hound...


This is what happens when I want to use my oven.

PJ showing you the cabinets of death.

We have arranged, and rearranged this cabinet and still when I go to reach for something, something else ALWAYS falls out. The bottom shelf is dedicated to all my baking items
That's it. That's the whole place. Can you see why we have to get out of here?

No comments: