Monday, January 14, 2008

A little update on our Briarcliff gal since we are going to see her next weekend. Apparently she has been on the market for 2 years now and her price has dropped from $500,000 to $349,200. I think the big trouble with her is that she's right off Route 9a which a lot of people don't like. We don't mind it because we are coming from Hoboken where fools sit right outside our window at all hours of the night and we have cars zooming by all the time. The house is set back from the road a little anyway. If we wind up being in love with her we would invest in fencing the property in all the way around to keep everyone safe and sound (It's my sneaky way of getting that white picket fence I'm dying for)
From the photos it's clear she needs a little updating. She needs paint and she needs her floors redone and her kitchen needs updating in the worst way ever.
I also think it's because her Realtors stink. I had to chase them down and contact them quite a few times before anyone got back to me.
We shall see...

No comments: