Saturday, January 12, 2008

Houses we are going to see next weekend...

This is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see this one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the walled front of the property with the gate? Fantastic. The only trouble that I see is that the fence doesn't go all the way around the yard. It's a wall that has no sides. The hedges want a cut as well but that's a very simple fix. I love how set back from the road this house is and I love that we are close to neighbors but not on top of them.
I'm not sure what style this house is but I dig it. It's hard to tell in the fall but I think I'd want a little more landscaping. It's funny. I always think homes are better looking with window boxes. I'd have to have window boxes.
How could you NOT be happy with this as a view from your front door?
I'm really and sincerely hoping that those decorative tiles aren't attached to the wall ...they aren't my thing. Cute kitchen. Hard to tell how big it is in this picture.
Family room or Den?

LOVE this bathroom. The lighting fixture would have to be changed out but other than that it's almost perfect!

This wallpaper is giving me hives...WHY do people have to wallpaper? If you have to do something to a room, PAINT IT.
Again with the brutal wallpaper. I like this bath though...I'm hoping that beyond that narrow shower entrance is a decent shower...
I'm not real sure about this room but if it is what I think it is this could be the boys playroom
Okay. Why do I love this room? It's warm and I love the cow skull over the fireplace. Though I doubt that's staying. I'd have to get one of my own...I like the intimacy of this room. It feels cozy designed for conversation. A TV free room. Could my family survive? Might I be able to have a velvet couch in this room?

I love this bathroom. Again, change the light fixture but everything else about it is almost perfect.


If the other room I mentioned turns out to be a bedroom, then this could be the munchkins playroom.
A purple room. While I SO dig on it I am surrounded by boys and seriously doubt I could get a purple room to fly with any of them. I'd call this "Chrissy's room"

Master Bed?
House #2____________________________________________________________







House #3__________________________________________________________























No comments: