Saturday, August 16, 2008

More apartment photos

Here is the boys room. The dark wall is magnetic chalkboard so the kiddos can be as creative as they want...
I realize now that this room is like a flipping shrine to IKEA. It's not the vision I have for the whole place but for the kids room it's sturdy inexpensive furniture. The two dressers I'm going to be bring in from the other apartment are also IKEA as is the little carpet I'm going to put down and the lights I'm going to hang...sheesh...
Another shot of the wall and the super cute table and chairs Mike and John got. I'm very proud of them for getting exactly what I would have gotten without my telling them so.
The white strip on the table is a red shelf I got that I'll have them put up for storage.
Another shot of the kids beds
Ya know what I'm not so insane about? The fact that one of the bed rails is in the proper spot on the outside and the other one is on the inside...My dad looking a little weary after our second trip to IKEAThe living room. I'm so happy with the way everything turned out I can't stop taking pictures and staring.







No comments: