Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few random items I'm coveting...

So...where do I go to donate my eggs so I can raise the cash to buy these chairs?








A Pair of Asian Inspired Petit Leopard Chairs
United States
1950's
A Pair of Asian Inspired Petit Leopard Chairs. Black lacquered frame and legs. Silk velvet leopard and brown upholstery with matching cord trim.

Price
$3,200

Condition
Excellent

Measurements
height: 74.93 cm (2 ft. 5.5 in.)
second height: 41.91 cm (1 ft. 4.5 in.)
depth: 60.96 cm (2 ft.)
width/length: 53.34 cm (1 ft. 9 in.)

Specifications
Number of items: 2
Materials/Techniques: Wood, lacquer, and silk velvet fabric.
Creator: unknown

Something about these two I really REALLY like. I have no idea what I would do with them at this point in time as I'm not even really sure my bed is going to fit in my bedroom tomorrow...
Sigh. I need an estate...a big one...
What's that expression? Marry first for love and second for money? I'll have to keep that in mind.

No comments: