Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yikes!

Kitchen: 15x8 =180"W X 96"L
Living Room: 7 wide x 11 = 84W" X 132"L
Back Bedroom: 6.75 x 11 = 72 3/4"W X 132"L
Front Bedroom: 9.5 x 11 = 108W" X 132"L
Bathroom: 5x8 = 60"W X 96"L
Foyer: 3x12 = 36"W X 144"L
King Sized Bed - 76" wide x 80" long

I was 100% sure, I would have bet everything I had on it, I even got snippy when ask if I was really really sure....
The back bedroom is NOT going to fit our bed. By 4 inches. 4 fucking inches. (insert rhythmic sound of Diana banging her head off the desk)
If it ain't gonna fit OUR bed it's also not going to fit the two twins for the kiddos which means my ONLY option is bunk beds.
I don't understand! Our apartment is a duplicate and the back bedroom is 80" wide!
I didn't want to stick the boys in that room again. That was the whole idea...that they have the bigger room so they can play and have it be their cool hang out place.
(insert rhythmic sound of Diana banging her head off the desk)
Oy...what a Clusterfart....

Editing to add that I took a tape measure over and indeed the measurements he took were WRONG. The room is 78 inches wide and 76 with the radiator. Our king sized bed is 76 inches wide so it's gonna be a tight fit but Mike and I will be taking the back bedroom...

No comments: