Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The pursuit of the perfect kitchen table

Our kitchen ain't big. It's a narrow room open to the living room. To me that means it has to be a good looking space and can't just be a "kitchen".
To that end I'm obsessed with having a marble table both for dining on and for extra counter space.
I have found the perfect table. Perfect in every sense of the word. Of course it's in California...
Measurements
Height: 2 ft. 5 in.
Width/Length: 3 ft. 11 in.
Depth: 1 ft. 10.5 in.









Editing to add that I contacted the seller and they want only $300 to ship the table AND she's willing to sell me the table for $1,200 to help with some of the shipping for a total of $1,500...
Hi,
It is iron and marble so it is at least 80-100 lbs I would think. I use plycon to ship who are far less money than any other shipper I have ever gotten a quote from. It would probably cost approx. $300.00 to blanket wrap and ship to you. I am willing to sell you the table for $1,200.00 to absorb some of the shipping. The total would be $1,500.00 including shipping.
Thank you for your interest.

No comments: